TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > How to Seduce a Billionaire

Story Rating 4.0
Character Rating 4.0
Buy Your Own Copy
Amazon Barnes & Noble

Note: This is a quick review for a delightfully fun quick read. I am really beginning to like some of the Desire, Blaze, and Nocturne reads from Harlequin. How to Seduce a Billionaire by Kate Carlisle is a very good example of a short story done right!

Review: As a geek who always dreamed of turning into a swan, How to Seduce a Billionaire had me identifying with Kelly from the beginning. She was such a perfect combo of smart/successful and clueless/naive. Even though she knew it was a bad idea to get her boss to help her "learn more about seduction", somehow she found a way to make it perfect. Can I just say something about Brandon Duke? How come I love when a ladies man falls and his mama can see it a mile away? Really this story did not miss a beat. While some of it felt a little rushed (trying to get used to that in shorter stories), I felt that overall the story was just a fantastically fun to read. Perfect for the end of summer hot days when you have a few hours on the patio with a nice glass of wine!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Seduce a Billionaire.