Rhonda's Reviews > Stuck with You

Jan 04, 12

Read in January, 2012

Review: Stuck With You by Trish Jensen
3 STARS
Stuck with you is part romance, comedy, corny and legal jargan all mixed up together. A lot of sexual flirting, language and sex scenes thrown in too.
Paige is a tax-lawyer and is handling her cousin's divorce. Ross is the divorce lawyer who is handling the other side. As they are leaving the court and arguing a bomb goes off. Throwing Paige into Ross knocking her out. They are taken by ambulance that gets in a wreck where they are infected or at high risk to a dease that causes lust. They are quarantine in thea same room together.
Paige and Ross are thinking they must be infected because they are having lots of sexual thoughts about each other.
Paige has a big extended family who all come to her with their legal troubles of anykind. Even though she is just a tax lawyer.
Paige's big brother in collage had a one night stand with her now Dr. who he did not reconized at the hospital.
Its all over the top and hard to believe any of it and get lost in the story. But if you want to just be entertained by romantic comedy it works.
I was given this ebook to read in exchange for honest review from Netgalley.
01/01/2012 PUB Bell Bridge Books
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stuck with You.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trish (new)

Trish Jensen Now see, Rhonda, that was the fun of it. Over the top. People ask all the time, where do you get these weird ideas? And my answer always is, I have NO idea. I couldn't tell you where this came from. I just remember my editor asking for an idea for the next book, I quickly made this up and she called me laughing. "Go for it!" So I guess I'm not the only one who likes to go for whacky occasionally. Thanks so much for reading and the review!