Jess (Gone with the Words)'s Reviews > Undeniably Yours

Feb 19, 12

bookshelves: adult, read-2012, netgalley-read
Read from January 15 to 16, 2012, read count: 1

Read this review on my blog! --> Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey

So days before reading this book I had finished the first one in this series, Exclusively Yours, and I could not wait to start this one. The Kowalski’s left such an impression on me that I was antsy to revisit them soon!

I hadn’t read a romance yet (I haven’t by any means read every romance book out there, mind you) where a one night stand turned into a pregnancy due to birth control failure. Or where, in turn, said couple goes through the entire pregnancy as not a couple…just neighbors who happen to be having a baby together, lol.

Kevin Kowalski will now and forever be one of my favorite male characters. His adorableness SLAYED me! I found him so incredibly endearing and funny and sexy. I wanted to just hug him, kiss him, and *cough* well…other stuff too. I actually found Beth very sweet at the core of everything. The way she was with Kevin’s family really showed her true self, especially since we saw her holding back so much of herself when she was just around Kevin. Though Kevin and Beth quickly become great friends due to this pregnancy and the boundaries Beth created, it does not squelch one bit of the longing or the sexual tension between them. I can totally understand her stance on wanting to take care of herself, and I thought Beth’s decision was a smart one, but there were moments I wished she would’ve given in sooner. It was certainly a different experience from other romances I’ve read, but I loved it.

The rest of the Kowalski family is ever-present in this book too. Even our Exclusively Yours’ Joe and Keri have a couple of big moments in this one that totally left me smiling from ear to ear.

I can honestly say that I am now a HUGE fan of Shannon Stacey! I will be scouring my library for her other books very, very soon. And I definitely cannot wait for the third book in this series, Yours to Keep.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undeniably Yours.

01/16/2012 page 82
21.0% "The last of my #boutofbooks reading last night :)"
01/16/2012
50.0% "Omg..Kevin Kowalski is killing me with his adorableness!"
01/16/2012
100.0% "I loved this one even more than the first one!"