Nancy's Reviews > Apple Turnover Murder Bundle with Key Lime Pie Murder, Cherry Cheesecake Murder, Lemon Meringue Pie Murder and an EXTENDED excerpt of Devil's Food Cake Murder

Apple Turnover Murder Bundle with Key Lime Pie Murder, Cherry... by Joanne Fluke

Mar 10, 12

bookshelves: joanne-fluke, j, kindle-fire
Read from January 03 to 15, 2012

This series of books were fun and light reading. Hannah is a baker, who is about 20 pounds over weight. She has two boy friends, she is thirty, and she isn't ready to get married. She is part owner of the Cookie Jar, and they make wonderful cookies. The books are full of recipes, which hurried over. Hannah has three sisters, and a mother, who is always trying to get her married. Hannah has a habit of finding dead bodies. Hannah and her family and friends help to solve the murders. Hannah lives in a small town, and the stories revolve around her small town life.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Apple Turnover Murder Bundle with Key Lime Pie Murder, Cherry Cheesecake Murder, Lemon Meringue Pie Murder and an EXTENDED excerpt of Devil's Food Cake Murder.

01/03/2012
01/06/2012
16.0% "As a teenager I used to fantasize about baking all the goodies I wanted to eat. The people in this book are always eating the wonderful cookies that Hannah bakes. She is part owner of the Cookie Jar. She bakes wonderful cookies, and is always having her friends and family sample new cookies. The recipes for this cookies are given in each chapter, where they are mentioned. They sound wonderful."
01/10/2012
51.0% "This ebook is in a bundle. I finished reading the second book, Key Lime Pie Murder on 1/9/12. I enjoy these light hearted mysteries. The characters are fun, and the food and recipes sound yummy."
01/12/2012
79.0% "I finished reading Cherry Cheese Cake Murder today."
show 9 hidden updates…