Erik's Reviews > Eight Years Four Months - The Relationship Between Quantum Physics, Consciousness, Near Death Experiences, and Our Eternal Nature

Eight Years Four Months - The Relationship Between Quantum Ph... by William Joseph Bray

Jan 03, 2012

Read from January 03 to April 08, 2012

I grabbed this during my free Amazon Prime trial and found it to be one of the most intriguing, provocative books I've read in quite some time. Regardless of what you believe in (science, religion, etc.?), this book will give you some food for thought. The concepts explored may not be completely novel, but the science, discussion, and facts backing them up really make this worth the read.

I did take off one star for what many other readers have noted: this text needs a serious bout of editing. I think the spelling mistakes, repetition, and occasional colloquial style of writing detracts from the message. I also think the text could be organized in a more reader-friendly manner. If a great editor polished this book, I believe it could reach a much wider, more receptive audience.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eight Years Four Months - The Relationship Between Quantum Physics, Consciousness, Near Death Experiences, and Our Eternal Nature.