Felicia's Reviews > Good Girls Don't

Requested from NetGalley by Me
Overall Rating 3.75
Story Rating 3.75
Character Rating 3.75

NOTE: This book spurred me on to visit an attached to a restaurant brewery while on vacation in Wisconsin. Though the one I visited was in a separate location it still kind of set the mood for the book. The whole business is quite fascinating and a perfect setting for a romance.

What I Loved: I loved the idea of siblings being owners in a business. The idea that you are just sure of what your brothers and sisters are thinking/doing/feeling is both funny and a recipe for disaster. Both of which happened in Good Girls Don't! All 3 of the siblings: Eric, Jamie, and Tessa tend to lean on assumptions about their siblings and this does cause several problems for them! I loved Luke! He was a scrumptious leading man. He had his own set of issues but he handled them well. His protective instincts with his partner Sophie just made me love him more.

What I Liked: The story of the break-in and the mystery surrounding it was really well done. I wish a little more time had been spent on that part. I also liked the setting of the brewery and all the interaction that goes on between the patrons, staff, and owners.

Complaints: I found that while the initial sibling assumptions were intriguing, the story leaned to hard on that (especially with Jamie).

Why I gave it a 3.75: I found this to be a good beginning to the series and I look forward to reading the rest of them. I am really wondering how Eric and Jamie are going to work out their issues.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Girls Don't.