TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > Where Demons Fear to Tread

Requested on NetGalley by Me
Overall Rating 4.25
Story Rating 4.50
Character Rating 4.00

Note: I can't tell if Where Demons Fear to Tread is a beginning of a new series or not. I truly hope that it is because I enjoyed the unique Angels and Demons world building that Stephanie Chong created!

What I Loved: In Where Demons Fear to Tread, we are introduced to a world of Guardian Angels and Arch Demons. I really enjoyed reading as the two forces battle for human souls and power. Though they both fight from different places within themselves (evil vs good), it was amazing what they would do to reach their ultimate goal. The fact that Stephanie Chong explained how, in her world, a person can become an Angel or Demon was both interesting and well done. I hope this is a series because I would like the world explored further.

What I Liked: Serena and Julian were great lead characters that you wanted to see together despite their opposite beginnings. They needed each other to become the best "them" that they could be.I have to admit that I am more looking forward to learning more about Arielle, Luciana, Nick and even Meredith. The secondary characters really rocked!

Complaints: None

Why I gave it a 4.25: This was a great read that I hope turns into a series. I would recommend it to anybody looking for a great world building PNR.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where Demons Fear to Tread.

08/19/2011 "#boutofbooks read-a-thon read"