Felicia's Reviews > Pride

Overall Rating 4.75
Audio Rating 4.50
Story Rating 4.75
Character Rating 4.75

Note: Hard to believe a series that I barely stuck with after the first book because of not liking the heroin has come such a long way! I LOVED this book and at this point I am totally hooked.

What I LOVED: Faythe has come a long way baby! I can honestly say that I really care what happens to her. The way she handled the 13 year old tabby is what really turned the tide for me. That entire storyline was magnificent. Pride really yanked at all my emotional heart strings. Faythe's dad has always been a favorite of mine. In Pride, he is absolutely, by far, my favorite character. What he does for his Pride and Faythe is just the epitome of true love and loyalty.

What I LIKED: I can't give anything away but I am trying to figure out where the Malone story is going. I know where I would like it to go (Paging Hannibal) but it is adding an extra layer of conflict that is interesting to see play out. The back and forth between Faythe and Marc is playing out slowly but I feel their connection. Their love story is secondary to me but truly important to the story. Marc is a fantastic character and a good representation of what is possible with a Stray. I really liked Keller, the bruin. I hope he shows up again through out the series.

Complaints: None

Why I gave is a 4.75: This book knocked me on my *ss and really pulled every emotion out of me. I can't wait to read the rest!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pride.

09/06/2011
25.0% "Another great audiobook!"
09/08/2011
50.0% "Each book in this series is better than the last so far!"