Carla-Book Monster Reviews's Reviews > Eternal Blood

Eternal Blood by Laura Wright

Jan 21, 12

Read from January 03 to 06, 2012

Eternal Blood is an especial that thrusts us into the life of Gray Donahue at the point in time when he is searching for his purpose in life. He left the Roman brother household in Eternal Kiss because being an Impure, Gray wants to help the Impure resistance fight the Order.

When Eternal Blood starts off, we find Gray working with Riordan James, Vincent Seal and Piper Leigh who are part of a small but powerful vampire coven of Impure warriors. They believe that Gray is the missing piece to their puzzle. They each have a power, just like Gray has his mind power. But Gray is still unsure of what his purpose in life is, and he is unsure if he wants to be a part of their big plan. Gray then finds himself abducted and left in a horrible situation that will result in the ultimate horror for an Impure. While Gray is a prisoner, he meets a man that knew his father and he learns the truth of what his father really was. Will Gray walk away from the Impure resistance now that he knows the truth, or will he fight for them with all he's got?

When Dillon finds out that Gray was abducted she swoops in to rescue him and we get to see the explosive attraction and usual banter that we love between the two of them. This was a great teaser until the release of Eternal Captive in February. I am definitely looking forward to the release of Gray and Dillon's book, "Eternal Beast" in August.

I give "Eternal Blood" 5 out of 5 stars
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Blood.