Jacquie Talento's Reviews > Between

Between by Mary Ting

F 50x66
Jan 17, 12

Read in January, 2012

However long will be too long. That’s what Michael tells Claudia every time he has to leave. It definitely picks up where Crossroads left off. I smiled thru this book, laughed because Devin is just the funniest, cutest Alkin, and cried like a baby towards the end. Claudia has now met a Venator named Austin who is a demon killer. He has been assigned by Claudia’s Gramma as her protector on earth since she has passed on. Michael is not happy about this because he is her guardian angel and feels jealousy over the fact that Austin may not be the one to be around Claudia because he doesn’t trust him. Claudia finds herself at times drawing closer to Austin but telling herself it isn’t right and wants only to be friends with him, although Austin would like more than a friendship. Claudia starts discovering powers she didn’t know she had and has the opportunity to use them. Where ever Claudia is, demons will follow because of how special she is and this book proves to be so worthwhile, I wanted more. I’m not going to be the spoiler so don’t expect it from me, but know you won’t be able to put the book down as I read it in one day. Mary Ting went beyond the call of writing a best seller on this one. She never ceases to amaze me. There has to be a 3rd book and I can’t wait for it. Wonderful story.
3 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between.