Christy Wilhelm's Reviews > Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska

Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska by Loree Lough

Feb 19, 12

Read from January 02 to February 19, 2012

This was such a sweet book. The Characters were very normal in the way that they got to know each other. It must be what they call dating and getting to know each other, a talent that most people now a days have lost. No one in this book was texting, sext-ing or generally not paying attention to each other. This was refreshing in the sense that most H/H hop in the bed wagon by page 2 LOL. there were sweet and touching moments that had me laughing and chuckling, and also parts that made me tear up and sniffle. Loree Lough has a way with words that is touching and yet straight forward.
This is an Inspirational book so here is the scoop on the Christian factor. It was never in your face or hell and dam nation. It was more, this is my life and this is how I live it. They pray and attend church and are not embarrassed to do so one bit. I grew up this way, but now with this modern world and PC patrol, sometimes I feel that it's strange praying and bringing God into situations. I envied Sam in her stead fast manner.
I think that I could relate more to Bryce. He has a more cautious look to God. Afghanistan Vet, he's experienced times where he wondered where the big guy was, but in the end I think he knew his true feelings.

This is a good book. If you've never read Inspirational, don't be afraid of this one. I promise you won't get struck by lighting :)

Christy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska.