ChloeLeeNH's Reviews > The Duke

The Duke by Gaelen Foley

Jun 27, 08

Recommended for: Regency Era fans
Read in June, 2008

I liked this book a lot. I thought the relationship given its barriers was very true and sweet. I loved he truly saved her and changed her life. I am glad that I gave this one a chance and now I am off to read the Lord of Fire.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Duke.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Christa AzuresHeart,
I hope that you enjoy this one. I thought that the entire series was fabulous.

ChloeLeeNH Oh good I am glad you think so... I am intrigued by it already. I didn't want the courtesan theme. I really don't like the "slept with everyone first" for the heroine. But I like the twist that she has requirements for her protector and it appears that he will be her first. I am about 60 pages in and want to keep reading. I will let you know how it goes!!

Christa I don't usually like the courtesan theme either, but I did like this book. I do have to say that although this was a really good book, it was not my favorite in the series.

Pamela(AllHoney) I enjoyed this one too.

Kathrynn This was one of my favorites...Hope you like it.

Christa Glad that you liked it. The Lord of Fire was probably my favorite of the series. I hope that you enjoy it.

Readdiction Lord of Fire was probably my favorite too, followed by Lady of Desire and Devil Takes A Bride.

Intense and tormented heroes, but very sexy. :)

ChloeLeeNH I am agreeing with the intense and tormented LOL. I am now reading Lord of Ice and I am in anguish LOL :)

Readdiction I'm re-reading them now, and it just keeps getting better and better.