TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > Real Men Will

196094
Jul 28, 2016

bookshelves: 2011-read
Read in November, 2011

Requested from Netgalley (by me)
Overall Rating 4.00
Story Rating 3.50
Character Rating 4.00
Romance Rating 4.50

Note: I didn’t think I could like Eric when I started this book and by the end I loved him. I truly believe it was because of Beth!

What I Loved: Beth is the best character in this series, IMHO! She was the most identifiable and down to earth leading ladies that I have read. She was also perfect for Eric. Beth brought out a side of Eric that had never been displayed in the series. I loved that she made him earthy, flawed, and unsure. Together their romance was sizzling and things were definitely hot-hot-hot.

What I Liked:I liked how Victoria made all the women in this series successful career women without distracting from their need of a family and love. Each of these women were smart, tough, self-sufficient, and yet very feminine.

Complaints: The family drama was a little much! So much could have been resolved with one honest conversation. While I loved Eric with Beth and Jamie with Olivia---I wanted to strangle Eric and Jamie when they get on the page together. Jamie was a jack *ss in this part of the story while Eric was a jack *ss in the previous one. I just felt that was dragged out a little long. It was why I dropped the story Rating.

Why I gave it a 4: This is ultimately a romance between two very good people. I bought the romance, loved the romance, and *swooned* at all the appropriate times.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Real Men Will.