Kathy's Reviews > Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley

Apr 30, 14

bookshelves: 5-star-reads, contemporary-romance, 2012-read, bikers, kindle, re-read, small-town-usa
Read from January 06, 2012 to April 25, 2014

Awesome story, so awesome I could easily overlook some of the editing problems many reviewers have complained about. Give this book a chance. Tate and Lauren made an outstanding, opposite attracts couple. I never thought I would like a big, burly, swearing, controlling, uber alpha biker man as a hero, but I slowly warmed up to Tate and eventually by the end, loved him.

Also you do get a lot for your $3.99 purchase. This book is long; I remember at one point not believing that after hours and hours of reading and many events unfolding in the plot, that I was only 30% done with the book. The length worked for me because it took me time to actually like Tate's overbearing personally (i.e. he was a jerk). By the end, I loved him and thought of him as an overbearing sweetheart- Tate would hate being called that but it's true.

Favorite line of the book:
"God, if he wasn't so handsome, strong, sometimes sweet, didn't have
a Harley, that beard, a tendency to play with my hair, didn't look
so good good in jeans, and wasn't so danged good in bed, he would
seriously not be worth it."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Dreams.

01/08/2012
50.0% "Wow this is a long book and was totally suprised when I realized I'm only halfway through."