Bryan Devine's Reviews > Into the Wild

Into the Wild by Erin Hunter

Jan 17, 12

Read from January 02 to 10, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Wild.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erik (new)

Erik Wittmer Even though I don't like cats, I loved this book by Erin Hunter. My students are still not sure if they want to read this book because of the idea of talking cats.

Bryan Devine I'm in the same category, certainly not a cat lover but some of my 6th graders insisted that I read it. So far so good.

Grant McNevan("The End is Where We Begin") Jones Looks like an exciting book

message 4: by Brittney (last edited Jan 14, 2012 06:49PM) (new)

Brittney I've always wondered if I should read the warriors series because I'm not really a cat person but some people say it doesn't matter if you like cats or not.

Cris Schweizer This book is great

Helen ilove this!what part are you on

Grant McNevan("The End is Where We Begin") Jones Like I said before, looks like an exciting book. To-read cattergory is where it belongs.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm curious so many people want me to read this series, is it all they say it is? Is it really a interesting book? I mean I always imagined it a little awkawrd b/c I mean the cats are TALKING!!!

Helen no Katie the cats aren't talking. they are meowing but they just translated.

❤ Maura Styles ❤ Cris keeps telling me I need to read this and I am curious to or not to. I am not a cat person AT ALL!

message 11: by Justin (new)

Justin Stiles Is this book really good? I mean I heard good things about it.