Henry Wijaya's Reviews > Supernova: Petir

Supernova by Dee

Jun 25, 08

Recommended for: Supernova lovers
Read in January, 2004

The third Supernova series! The simplest of all, but not the least critical and the lest meaningful absolutely!
This book is very good. It has a lot of things that we can learn and analyse. Still, about how to live the life and how to love.
It tells the story about a gifted with electricity power girl named Electra. She used to be a very very not special at all girl, not beautiful and not that smart. Yet, her life changed a lot as she tried to live on her own. Moreover, as she started to realize and develop her special power. Within her power she could cure other people's disease and even read their minds. However, what makes this book interesting is not about the supernatural power. It is about how Electra and her friends facing their daily lives.
Many things I get from this bok that can become a material for a contemplation. Yet, it will be useless if I try to explain here. You need to read yourself and find out what is meaningful here.Don't get deceived by its simplicity; it contains so many inside.
So, read this book if you already find yourself loving the two previous Dee's works

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Supernova.