Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru's Reviews > Undead and Unappreciated

Undead and Unappreciated by MaryJanice Davidson

Jan 02, 12

Read on January 02, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

So, this one wasn't that eventful except for Betsy going nuts and nearly alienating everyone that cares about her. Granted, it was a result of trying to find out the things she needed to know from the source, but she was pretty shitty. I'm glad that didn't last long. It could have been dragged out, but thankfully, it wasn't.

Betsy finds out she's got a long lost half-sis and decides to track her down, which she does. The girl is supposedly the devil's daughter and they find out this was made possible via Ant being possessed way back when. Laura, it turns out, does not want to live up to her destiny of overtaking the world and is determined to be a good person.

All in all, I enjoyed the book and was glad Betsy finally came to her senses where Eric is concerned, but really, not much happened. I do appreciate the characters continuing on in their snarky ways however.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undead and Unappreciated.

38.0% "Betsy has lost her mind and become the bitch queen of the vamps."
53.0% "Oh now she claims him. After she hurt his feelings. Feeling a little insecure in front of her pretty little sister."