Lisa Tortorello's Reviews > To Love Anew

To Love Anew by Bonnie Leon

Jan 08, 12

Read from January 02 to 05, 2012

I decided to read "To Love Anew" because Amazon was offering it free on Kindle. I knew of the author Bonnie Leon through Facebook, but I wasn't sure I would be very interested in her story. Wow! Did free pay off...Bonnie Leon captured my attention from the beginning of her story!

Hannah loses her mother, her business, her home, and virtually all her possessions. One small act gets her banished from London and sent off to a harsher reality than she ever imagined. It was during these trials and tribulations that Hannah struggles both physically and spiritually.

John, an upstanding man, tries to help his cousin, only to be burned in the end. He is also left with nothing - no money, no wife, no business, and no freedom. He is sent off to prison for life.

Hannah and John, two people who probably would have never crossed paths in London, find themselves imprisoned halfway around the world in the most dire conditions. Will they be able to trust and love again? Will their faith pull them through?

Once you start reading, you will find yourself captivated in both Hannah and John's life rooting for them the whole way through!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Love Anew.

01/02/2012 page 120