C.C.'s Reviews > Before I Fall

Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Jan 02, 12

bookshelves: young-adult-teens-new-adult, normal-people-or-fiction, reviewed, so-much-feels
Read from January 01 to 02, 2012

Fine, maybe I didn't cry like this, but I was definitely on the verge of tears.

This book was amazing! It makes you realize a lot of things, especially when you think you're not doing anything wrong, but in fact you're hurting a lot of people. Sam was like that too, she thought it was okay to do these things because everybody else was doing it. It definitely made me realize that I've been being a bitch to a lot of people too.

I thought she was gonna get a second chance, in life I mean, I thought after she was out of that time loop that she would continue her life except she'd be nicer. Then I figured, she did get a second chance, a lot of chances, but only to right her wrongs. I was really touched on the last day, when it seems that she's saying good bye to her family and you know whats going through her mind. How much she'll miss her little sister, and then when she was picturing her all grown up. What's going through her mind that day, made me think, if I know that this could be my last day, would I be thinking the same thing she's thinking? What would I do if I were in her shoes? And then there's Kent, I liked him from the very beginning, the sincere and cheerful type. Sam's knight in shining armor. I felt bad for him because I felt that their love was a little too late. That last kiss broke my heart.

After I finished the book last night until I fell asleep I was thinking of it. This book was too freaking sad for me. It felt like I couldn't breathe and my heart was being squeezed. I literally felt like Im grieving and heart broken. What else can I say, it got to me.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Before I Fall.