Lisette Brodey's Reviews > The Complete Cat's Meow: Everything You Need to Know about Caring for Your Cat

The Complete Cat's Meow by Darlene Arden

Mar 25, 12

bookshelves: pet-care
Read from February 20 to March 25, 2012

THE COMPLETE CAT’S MEOW

Superb Resource for Cat Owners and Cat Owners to Be!

I’ve been a cat mom most of my life, and with all that I know, and all that I’ve learned, Darlene Arden’s The Complete Cat’s Meow taught me so much more.

This is a terrific, easy-to-read book that covers nearly everything one could want to know about owning a cat: including but not limited to: choosing the right kitten or cat, creating a safe, healthy environment, training your cat, understanding cat behavior, recognizing (and preventing) illnesses and health issues, addressing litter box issues, introducing animals to one another, dispelling common myths about cats, learning about different breeds, and so much more.

For the person who is getting a cat for the first time, this is a book that will leave you feeling very confident that you have the knowledge to provide the healthiest and happiest home possible. For those who have had cats for many years, this book is a great refresher for what you do know and likely holds much information you probably don’t know.

Author Darlene Arden has written a great reference book that is a delight to read straight through and to keep on your shelf as a reference book afterward. I highly recommend this book for all cat owners present and future. =^.^=
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Complete Cat's Meow.

03/14/2012 page 50
20.0% "Really enjoying this great guide to =^..^=s."
show 2 hidden updates…