Beverly's Reviews > Blood of Anteros

Blood of Anteros by Georgia Cates

Jan 01, 12

Read in December, 2011

My thoughts:
Completely enjoyed this story! The story is original, the characters are fantastic, the plot is clever and intriguing. It is well paced and well written.

I was thrilled with the fact that Georgia Cates brings us into the story at what should have been the end. We begin the story with Curry planning to end his life, but what happens is incredible - in the moment when his life should end, it begins anew.
Curry is a wonderful character, creatively constructed with a great personality and a little bit too much old school for the world, but Chansey, Anna and Grady find it a welcome and endearing trait.
All the characters are carefully created to fit their place in the story. Even Julian (who is icky!!!) is well done.
I enjoyed the mythology incorporated into the story and truly liked the idea of the Agape. Who wouldn't want to find the ONE person who was actually created to be their soul mate?!

I loved the way everything comes together for Chansey and Curry. Well worth the read, don't miss out on this one! I can't wait for book #2.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood of Anteros.