Laurie's Reviews > What She Doesn't Know

What She Doesn't Know by Tina Wainscott

Jan 20, 12

Read from January 18 to 20, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

What She Doesn't Know has something for everyone... mystery, suspense, romance, even a touch of paranormal and fantasy. This is one of the books that I downloaded from Amazon for free this month.

As a mystery and/or suspense novel this book is great. The storyline is fast paced, but not rushed. The plot is dark, twisty, and not at all obvious. The editing errors were few and far between.

As a romance, it isn't highly believable, but what romance books are really? Two people who both have commitment and intimacy issues meet and are irresistibly drawn to each other. A little too close to my last relationship for comfort maybe.

All in all a good read that was hard to put down.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What She Doesn't Know.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kathryn is your photo a sims 3 avatar? Romance usually has conflict but it is somewhat believable when done right :)

message 2: by Laurie (last edited Mar 10, 2012 01:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Laurie Kathryn wrote: "is your photo a sims 3 avatar?"

Actually it is a pic of my SimME in Sims2. I guess I should update my profile pic with a Sims3 pic eh?