Angela's Reviews > Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha

Fever Moon by Karen Marie Moning

Jul 24, 12

bookshelves: graphic-novel, challenge-2012, review-books-done, paperbook
Read from July 11 to 24, 2012

Overall I really enjoyed it. There was a moment or two where the story didn't mesh with canon, which was pretty annoying and took away from the story a lot.

Artwork was fabulous (except for a few minor quibbles I had with some layouts/scene depictions).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fever Moon.

07/24/2012
40.0% "I don't know why I'm stuck on timeline stuff right now. I'm trying to figure out where this fits..." 3 comments

Aly is so frigging bored Have you started it? Is it good?

Angela I just started it. I really like the art, and the story is interesting so far.

Aly is so frigging bored That's great!

message 4: by Dija (new)

Dija How does this fit in with the book series? Is it a separate story or just the comic version of the first book?

Aly is so frigging bored Dee this takes place at the same time as Shadowfever, and it's a separate story. When you get to the last book you might remember the fae(or not, it wasn't really specified) that Mac met in Ryodan's club when she talked to the Dreamy Eyed Guy.

message 6: by Dija (new)

Dija So it's related to those fae?

Angela Yep! It's about the Fear Dorcha that Mac met in Chesters - DEG told her not to talk to it, ever. It takes place after that, but before the climactic end of Shadowfever.

Though it does give some background scenes about things that happened to Mac throughout the rest of the series.

message 8: by Dija (new)

Dija So there's no Barrons? Consider me officially uninterested. XD

Angela Oh, Barrons is in there, for sure. It's just the main "baddie" is the Fear Dorcha - Mac and Barrons are dealing with that ;)