Wendy Hall's Reviews > Through My Eyes

Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow

Jan 01, 12

I read the digital version of this book because my son was reading it. I liked to see how humble Tim Tebow truly is, even given the opportunity to boast in a book of his own. I read a few chapters about his high school football career and it never got very detailed about his accomplishments. I was thinking the whole time that he must have gotten good in college, then in one of the last chapters about high school he casually mentions an ESPN special about him! I was stunned - then he goes on to mention 80 college scholarships. So I guess he was pretty accomplished in those high school years. The book does get pretty football-heavy when he gets to college. I am sure Josiah loves that aspect about it, but I must confess to skimming a bit through those sections. It was a pleasure to read the personal aspects of his life that were in it, but I would have loved more of that than there was in it. I liked reading the book and thinking about how Josiah was also reading it and knowing he was reading this account of this accomplished, Christian football player, with all the Scripture throughout the book, etc. Josiah and I always love reading the same books and discussing them, so that's a bonus as well.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through My Eyes.