Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > Skin Truth

Skin Truth by Em Petrova

Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Deliciously naughty is what this story is. When Katherine (Kat) finds herself suddenly single she decides to explore a part of herself she never knew existed. Kat goes from a good girl who does everything by the book to a vixen looking for her next sexual high and I absolutely devoured every minute of it.

This story drew me in from the very beginning and held me in a bear hug up until the last word. While the direction of the plot was evident to me, it did not make it any less entertaining. This was one of the best storylines I have read in a while and I absolutely relished it. I really cannot say one specific thing that really made this story a standout because everything was done to make it extremely satisfying.

Kat’s exploration was one that many of us wish we could do ourselves. At one point in most females' lives, they discover their sexuality and go from just okay sex to mind blowing, leg-quivering satisfaction. Whether it is with a partner or ourselves, we realize what works for us and what does not. I wanted to clap my hands at those moments of epiphany, to show my support when Kat finally got to know who she really was.

If you cannot tell by my review so far, sex was the focus in of this story. Not just any sex, but sexual discovery. During this discovery, Kat is “kidnapped” and seduced. While her mind may be telling her it is wrong, she very much enjoys the experience and had clear lust for her main aggressor prior to the incident. Additionally, while others assist the main seducer they do not penetrate or have any real sexual contact with Kat. Therefore, if forced seduction or ménage’s are not your thing I think you may still find this scene tastefully executed. I am sure this will be the first of many of Author Em Petrova stories I read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skin Truth.