Jade's Reviews > Wanted

Wanted by Sara Shepard

Jan 20, 15

Read from December 31, 2011 to January 01, 2012

Wow! That was a near perfect ending. But why has Sara Shepard written another 4 books? :\

So..... is 'A' truly 'A'?

Regardless, as long as Shepard writes them, i'll happily continue reading them.

My favorite Pretty Little Liar has to go to Spencer! (even though I love them all) :)
8 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanted.

12/31/2011 "I know i'm reading two other books, but those are going on hold for now; well at least until I've finished 'Wanted'. I just need to know what happens to the Pretty Little Liars!"
12/31/2011 "Page 44. Well.....I didn't see that one coming!!"
01/01/2012 "Page 100. Who's your favorite Pretty Little Liar? Mines Spencer & Emily is really starting to bug me with this 'I still love Ali' crap! Gosh!!" 2 comments
01/01/2012 "Oh my.....wait...WHATTTTTT? :O"

Melissa That's kind of what I thought ... the series is over, what a great ending, but now there's MORE?!? I haven't yet read the next one, but it's almost my turn at the library =)

message 2: by Ruth Noemi (new)

Ruth Noemi Rojas My favorite is also Spencer!! I love all the characters, too. My second favorite is definitely Aria! <3

Antonio Simple, fans keep asking for more. Everything was resolved but Emily was the only one without a happy ending. The next story arc is pretty intense, I'm liking it so far.

Isabelle I just started reading the third arc I have all 3 books and am waiting for the fourth to come out. Anyways my favourite is Spencer and then Hanna. But I have to say I dislike Emily and Aria