Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews's Reviews > Buried Treasure

Buried Treasure by D.C. Juris

Dec 31, 11

bookshelves: erotic, contemporary, anal-play-sex, m-m
Read in October, 2011

Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

Want a sweet book? Look no further!

I love a story where there's renewal in the midst of sadness. I know when I grab a book by DC Juris, I'm in for a treat. This book delivers. The characters will stay with you long after the last page. I read and reread the book over and over just because it was such a delightful and heartfelt ride. The writing flows well. I couldn't put it down.

I loved Mark. There's so much going on with this character in just a few pages. I laughed, cried and wanted to hold this guy. I could literally feel the things he goes through and wanted to help him as much as I wanted him to get with Gabe. Yeah, I rooted for this guy. He's tender and guarded and a great hero.

Then there's Gabe. Yeah, I liked him, too. I had to give him credit for being so honest and open. Sure, he's got his own baggage, but I loved the turn of events between him and Mark. It's sweet and holds the reader fast.

The book has so many aspects to relate to; readers will love the way DC Juris writes it and will want to know more. I can't wait to read the next book by this author.

If you want sweet with spice, then you need to read Buried Treasure. I'm glad I did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Buried Treasure.