Niina's Reviews > Silent Night's Seduction

Jan 05, 2012

bookshelves: cowboys, erotic-romance-gems
Read on January 03, 2012 — I own a copy

RATING : 3.5 STARS / 3 FLAMES
Lily has been hiding in her parent's ranch ever since her divorce with Rafe went down even though it's been years - finally she gives a little as her brother signs her up for a 1NightStand agency, not that she plans to go through with it, she's considering this as a vacation.

Rafe realized what a mistake letting his wife divorce him was and he has cooked up a plan with Lily's brother to get her to Alaska before Christmas to gain him another chance. He knows she's got one fiery temper and that he has to be sneaky in getting her to admit she still loves him, wants him and is willing to give him another chance. But maybe all that bad water under the bridge is just too much to forgive, or just maybe love can fix any bridges broken.

I enjoyed this novella, as a believer in second chances I liked how badly Rafe wanted her back knowing he'd done wrong - and I loved that Lily confessed that she wasn't blameless either. The characters were hurt, determined and watching them try and dance around the facts and finally hit the sack was quite entertaining. And yes, I'm a sucker for happy endings, in my book it's not a romance if it ends badly!

The cover is beautiful, like most 1NightStand covers are! Clarissa Yip's writing is fun, touching and easily sets up scenery so you can just get into the story. Easy flowing and fun to read! Now without further ado, check out Clarissa Yip's guest blog "Second Chances" under the rating!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silent Night's Seduction.