Shelley's Reviews > Love is Fear

F 50x66
Dec 31, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read in December, 2011

Valerie has always wanted a normal, human life, but thanks to the vampires, her hopes were taken away when she was a child, and despite her efforts, they continue to pull her into their world and the dangers she is trying to avoid. which is difficult as she has been trained to be a vampire hunter. The sight of blood makes her faint, and she definately doesn't like being the target for any pain!
Even worse, Val carries a truck load of emotional baggage and that is where her problems really start.

Well, Val STILL hasn't sorted herself out emotionally. She's coming across as a possessive, manipulative and very immature teenager. I love the plot in these books by Ms Hanson - they could move at quite a pace if they didn't get bogged down by Miss "PMT" Val and her inability to think above the waistline....
I was beginning to like Lucas and Rachel above Val and Jack, possibly because they are so straight forward!
I'm wondering if King of the Fey will join Val's male harem in the next book?? oh no, even more pouting for Val (along with other activities).

But Caroline Hanson does know how to keep the reader hooked! I'll grit my teeth and put up with Val's contrariness, just to find out what happens to Lucas!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love is Fear.