Henry Wijaya's Reviews > The Starbucks Experience: 5 Prinsip untuk Mengubah Hal Biasa menjadi Luar Biasa

The Starbucks Experience by Joseph A. Michelli

Jun 24, 2008

Recommended to Henry by: Stefani Nana Karina
Recommended for: coffee lovers, teachers, those working in service agency
Read in June, 2009

Starbucks, who have never heard that famous name of a coffe shop? It is so famous that sometimes people like to associate coffee with this coffee shop
This book doesn't discuss the coffee anyway, so if you want to know about the coffee, just run away quickly to the cafe and taste the coffee yourself, hehehehe (prepare your wallet friend; it's expensive:P)
It discusses why Starbucks can become very successful and remains in the heart of many of its loyal customers. It tells some values or principles applied by Starbucks that are believe to create that amazing success (Imagine the increasing rate of Starbucks share which reach hundreds percents in less than 10 years!). For those who are working in providing services, it would be very useful. You might have already known the principles; the principles are not that new anyway. Yet, though we have known them, sometimes we are not aware to apply them. So, this book can be a good reminder for us
An example of what you can learn from the book: Serve your customers best in your own way under the corridor of: kind, sincere, paying attention, knowledgeable, and care:)
Try this book! I find myself enjoy reading this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Starbucks Experience.