Traci Haley's Reviews > Fables, Vol. 17: Inherit the Wind

Fables, Vol. 17 by Bill Willingham

Jan 02, 12

bookshelves: 2012, graphic-novels
Read from January 01 to 02, 2012

Ah, THIS is more like it! Loved the story arc of this one...can't wait to see what happens with Bigby's kids!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fables, Vol. 17.

message 1: by Mermaidrain (new)

Mermaidrain I lost track of the series back on #10 because I couldn't afford to buy the graphic novels for a while there. I'm going to have to pick it back up!

Traci Haley I did the same thing, actually... my library stopped getting the graphic novels in a timely manner, so I kind of lost the thread of the story, then when I picked it up it was with the whole Witches storyline, which was SO not my cup of tea. But after I got the my Kindle Fire, I discovered the joys of digital comics, so I went and caught up to the series and I'm really glad I slogged my way through Witches now ;). Have you read the Chew comics? Omigosh... totally my favorite comic book series right now!

message 3: by Mermaidrain (new)

Mermaidrain I haven't read the Chew series yet, but I've read your reviews of it and put it on my "must read" list. ;)

Traci Haley Sweet! And did you see my review of The Apothecary? I totally thought of you while I was reading it because I know you also appreciate the YA/kid lit stuff... make sure that makes it onto the "must read" list because it was gooooooood! :)

message 5: by Mermaidrain (new)

Mermaidrain Oh!!! Good to know. Must've missed that one!

message 6: by Mermaidrain (new)

Mermaidrain Who is the author on that one? I found several books with that title (oddly enough).

Traci Haley It's Maile Meloy -- it's got a blue cover with a robin on it :)