Kasturi Bhattacharyya's Reviews > Half-Blood

Jan 14, 12

Recommended to Kasturi by: Saisaa Ray
Read from December 30, 2011 to January 13, 2012

Great Book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Half-Blood.

Quotes Kasturi Liked

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I was gonna be super pissed in the afterlife if I died a virgin in this crap hole.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Then I should be relieved to know what I was told an hour ago is false. It wasn't you who yanked a girl--by her hair--out of chair in the common lounge area.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“You better have had a baby, killed someone, or slept with a pure. Those are your three options. Anything less is unsuitable.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“So? What are you going to do about it? Throw your mashed potatoes at me? I'm consumed by terror.”
tags: seth

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“I don't want to know about love.'

'But you should, my child. You need to know about love. The things people will do for love. All truths come down to love, do they not? One way or another, they do. See, there is a difference between love and need. Sometimes, what you feel is immediate and without rhyme or reason.' She sat up a little straighter. 'Two people see each across a room or their skin brushes. Their souls recognize the person as their own. It doesn’t need time to figure it. The soul always knows... whether it’s right or wrong.”
tags: love

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Okay. I’m ready to move onto something else, like practicing with knives or defense against the dark arts. Cool things.”
“Did you just quote Harry Potter?”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Seth glanced back over his shoulder at the door. “Alex, you’re starting to worry me. Insult me… or something.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“No. I do believe in them. I just think they’re absentee landlords. Right now, they’re probably hanging out somewhere in Las Vegas, screwing showgirls and cheating at poker.”
tags: alex

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“ALEX: “How come you smile when you knock me down?”

AIDEN: “It’s the little things that make me happy.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“People do the damndest things when they’re in love.”
tags: love

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“It was him—Aiden St. Delphi.
I’d never forget his name or face. The first time I’d caught a glimpse of him standing in front of the training arena, a ridiculous crush had sprung alive. I’d been fourteen and he seventeen. The fact he was a pure-blood hadn’t mattered whenever I’d spotted him around campus.”

Jennifer L. Armentrout
“Then he leaned forward and rested his cheek against mine. Hot tingles spread through me as his lips moved against my ear. "You should tell me to stop."

I didn't say a word.”