Bonnie Gayle's Reviews > Harry Potter: Film Wizardry

Harry Potter by Brian Sibley

Dec 30, 11

bookshelves: non-fiction, coffee-table-books, reviewed
Read in December, 2011

Mwahahaha! Another to add to my total for the year. Thanks Alisa!

Need I even mention how lovely this book is? I thought not.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter.

message 1: by Lis (new)

Lis You're welcome! I knew you'd love it!

Bonnie Gayle You were totally and completely right. *happy sigh* You get me such lovely gifts :D

Speaking of which, your new years gift finally came in the mail. I'll give it to you when we work together Tuesday night, if we can't get Moulin Rouge to work before that!

message 3: by Lis (new)

Lis Yay! I hope the Moulin Rouge works out. Charlene is hoping she can figure something out...

Bonnie Gayle I like how you and Charlene both say "the Moulin Rouge." The mark of a true fan, apparently.

Charlene is still shocked that Sara and I have never seen it! She better figure something out!!!! And you me, George, Sara, and Charlene in my tiny living room will be a bit sardinish, but we can make it work. The more the merrier, I say!

message 5: by Lis (new)

Lis Eh, some of us don't mind sitting on the floor, if it comes to that! And yes - I'm shocked too! How can you not have seen THE Moulin Rouge? :O

Bonnie Gayle Well, I have my couch, recliner, computer chair, two kitchen table chairs, and my folding porch chair, so there are *seats*...but is there room for the seats?!?

Anyways, it is shocking isn't it? I even have some of the songs in my iTunes, but I haven't seen it. Must be remedied!

message 7: by Lis (new)

Lis Well, I'm sure George won't mind being cozy! ;)

Don't shock me again by telling me you've never seen the Lady Marmalade music video? Love the song, love how lush and burlesque the video is...the perfect lead-in to the movie! You've seen it, right?

Just in case: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQa7Sv...

Bonnie Gayle Yes, I've seen it. And I'm sure the song will now be stuck in my head!

"Hey sister, go sister, soul sister...."

Thanks for that ;)