Sara's Reviews > One For The Money

One For The Money by Janet Evanovich

Jan 02, 12

bookshelves: nook-read
Read from December 30, 2011 to January 01, 2012

I read this originally for a two-fold purpose. One I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and two because I have been testing my new nook. Now before I go any further I don't want anyone to think I have betrayed the book lovers club or that I will no longer be buying books. Because I have already bought more physical books since buying the nook. I bought the nook tablet for a couple of reasons and I used that to try this out because it was pretty cheap as a nook book. Anyway I read through it and I found that I didn't get the draw. There were funny moments, and some witt added in. I thought at first the main character, Stephanie Plum, was going to be a fun character to follow. She seemed witty and funny and had a quick mouth. I liked her for a little while and then I started getting annoyed with her. It turned out that she wasn't as witty as I thought and she ended up being pretty stupid. It wasn't all that well written and the mystery wasn't really there. I didn't NEED to keep reading. You know that sense of "all I want to do is read because I HAVE to find out what is happening?" well I didn't have that. I ended up not really even caring all that much. I don't really recommend it and I don't think I will be continuing on with the series. I don't even really want to put much effort into the review. So that's it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One For The Money.

12/30/2011 page 95