bella's Reviews > Everneath

Everneath by Brodi Ashton

Jan 02, 12

Read from December 30, 2011 to January 02, 2012

I love reading debut authors, because I find such gems in the genres I enjoy reading. One debut I was keen to read was Everneath by Brodi Ashton. Thanks to HarperCollins I managed to receive an advance copy.

After she disappeared six months ago Nikki is back. She has survived the Everneath, a place between Earth and hell, where immortal Everlivings have to feed off humans to survive. Nikki tries to reconnect with her family and boyfriend, Jack, while the Everliving that lured her to Everneath tries to convince her to return.

The concept behind Everneath is so innovative. Based heavy on mythology, Everneath took me on a emotional roller coaster from the very first page. I adored our heroine, Nikki. Brodi Ashton has portrayed a strong heroine, that wants to cling to what little life she has reclaimed.

This story kept me captivated to the very last page, and I anticipate this book will be on many readers wishlist this month. It is the kind of story that will stay with you long after the last page has been turned. Like me, readers will be eagerly anticipating the next installment.

Everneath is released on January 24, 2012 and I highly recommend it to all fans of young adult fiction, and anyone wanting to read a truly beautiful and memorable story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everneath.

12/30/2011 page 1
12/31/2011
12.0% "I'm enjoying this one so far. It seems a little different to other ya paranormals."
01/02/2012
65.0% "I'm totally captivated by this story. I hope to finish today."
01/02/2012 page 384