Read2review's Reviews > Low Red Moon

Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin

Dec 30, 11

Read in December, 2011

** For the full review please check out **

Where can I start with this book? Firstly on you can mark books out of 5 stars however I don’t think that 5 stars is enough! It should have 10 or even 11 stars! I read this book in 2 and a half hours as I couldn’t stop reading it, there is something seriously spellbinding about this story.

The two main characters were very vivid and you instantly felt a connection to Ben. There were a couple of Twilight (Stephenie Meyer) similarities: The way he was very mysterious at the beginning (although it was Avery wanting to stay away from him not the other way around), he was 17 (there was even the “how old are you” “17″ bit that was so like twilight that I had to laugh) and also the fact that the two lead characters Ben and Avery were bonded (very much like Twilight’s imprinting). For someone who loves twilight this will only enhance this story and for those who don’t like twilight the similarities won’t be prominent. I think as a twi-hard they were prominent for me because I am a twilight nerd.

The ending was amazing! You thought that it was Ben that was the bad person which after the love story between Ben and Avery was heartbreaking then when it twists and it’s another character you are filled with a sense of happiness mixed with “oh crap get out of there!”

All through the book there were hints of more that could be done with this story and I really hope there is a follow up. For example with another popular series there is a different bad character in each book, could easily be done with Low Red Moon. I feel there is a lot of undiscovered knowledge with the forest and the wolves that could be discovered in further books. In short…… I am hoping there will be more to the Low Red Moon series!

I would recommend this book for everyone! If you haven’t read any supernatural romances yet and want to start then this is the best place. Also for people who have been reading this genre for a while you will still thoroughly enjoy this book.

* Read More At :

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Low Red Moon.