Jeffrey's Reviews > The Attractor Factor: 5 Easy Steps for Creating Wealth (or Anything Else) from the Inside Out

The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale

Sep 24, 2008

liked it
bookshelves: self-improvement

OK, I gave this three stars for two reasons: antecdote overkill and lack presenting the real problem--HOW to get people to have enough belief that what they want will come to light considering life's unkowns.

First, this book could've been cut in half, at least. Even at 201 pages, not a long book, it's too long. What the book contains is what is revealed in The Secret, which Joe Vitale was a part of; therefore, this book. According to Jack Canfield, also a motivational guru (he's one of the Chicken Soup for the Soul guys) the most difficult part of the power of attraciton (the method revealed in The Secret) is not knowing what you want, visualization, clearing of negative thoughts (probobaly the 2nd biggest challange), but the belief or faith or ability to let go of your worldly / controlling mind and give in to your intuitive impulses. THIS takes much time, patienc, practic, and coaching. This is something that I've done for years, and years, and years, way before The Secret and the law of attraciton came out. There are many problems with the content of the movie and the method that have yet to be addressed correctly. There are things one needs to do to get this method to work, things that I will reveal in time in my writings and through Inner Projection, Inc.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Attractor Factor.