Haley's Reviews > As I Wake

As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott

5082030
Jan 01, 12

This book was probably one of the fastest reads this year. I started it at 10:30, and finished at 5pm. Tons of long breaks and store in between. You probably could easily read it in one sitting. It’s fast paced, the typography is set in a comfortable, readable way. The chapters are very short. The mystery of the story is compelling.
I finished it and only understand part of what was going on. I’m still confused and really wish they straight out reveled what was up with Ava. I almost thought is was a dystopian book and that they whipped her mind and forced her into a fake life. I won’t spoil it, but I was wrong. Then I started thinking of Fringe and universes. I’m actually not sure.
It’s still worth reading. It doesn’t even take much time. But I’m glad I didn’t buy it. I might of if the cover was textured or something.
Cover Art Review: I really like the cover. I just wish it wasn’t all printed on gloss. I love the exploding hair and all the smoke. The font for the title I really wish I could download…and I tried to.

~Haley G

My blog:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read As I Wake.