Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Invisible Wings

Invisible Wings by Janell Rhiannon

Dec 30, 11

Read in December, 2011

I received this book from the author and I just want to say thank you Janell for writing such a heart felt book and showing people that there is good and love in the world.

First I want to say that this book is heart felt and full of truth. Sometimes people don't want to see or hear the truth. In certain situations truth is a necessity.

An angel is sent down from heaven to grant people there wish but sometimes what you wish for is not always what you want. God gives us what we can bear and in these stories people are going through some hard times and situations and have decisions that need to be made and with a little help from an angel they get their wishes granted.

I cried with some but this book to me is a must read because someone somewhere is hurting and thinking about things and decisions and reading this will open their eyes and help them make a better decision.

Some choices we chose in life we regret but others we don't and these stories about choices and decisions and what happens afterwards. Remember always God is a creator not a destroyer. He heals and mends the broken hearted and he loves us all just the way we are. To God we are like an empty canvas and we draw out our own lives and the finish canvas is a master piece of art!
2 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invisible Wings.