Dennis's Reviews > The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles

The Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton

Sep 22, 13

bookshelves: non-fiction
Recommended for: Doctors, hypnotists, anyone interested in the power of prayer
Read in June, 2007

Outstanding presentation of the science behind positive subconscious programming! Written by a cellular biologist, Dr. Lipton presents a very strong case for why the cell's membrane runs the show and how we directly influence those membranes with our minds.

Easy to read. Helps the reader move smoothly beyond outdated Newtonian physics, Descartes' separation of science/spirit, and Darwin's survival of the fittest into Einstein's quantum physics and the truth about cooperative living for survival among single cells that form multicellular organisms.

Too involved to write much more about it here...just go get yourself a copy! Definitely worth it.

Must Read - 3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Biology of Belief.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by AJ (new)

AJ Very, very interesting. I believe my environment will allow me to read this book in the near future.

Was there anything that you disagreed with?

Dennis I hadn't thought about it that way, but not really. Mostly it is scientific research given with possible applications. Even the author thinks that more research should be done.