Joyce Donoso's Reviews > Luuurve Is a Many Trousered Thing

Luuurve Is a Many Trousered Thing by Louise Rennison

Jan 07, 12

Read in January, 2012

First of all, the scene wherein Georgia broke it off with Robbie made me sad. I still can't believe that Robbie shed a tear, he seemed so fragile and oh, I don't know, soft? I can't think of the right adjective but I really wanted to comfort him!

What's so great about Georgia anyway? Sure, she's pretty hilarious and, well, that's it actually. She's very indecisive, she's driving me mad! She has broken Robbie's poor heart, chosen Masimo, and snogged Dave... Which is stupid of her to do because now she's choosing between Masimo and Dave!

I think she should choose Dave though, since he liked her from the very start, even if he is a flirt. They're such a laugh whenever they're together! And, as I've said before, Dave is pretty sweet and I would love to have a boyfriend who is sweet AND naughty to add up some spice to our relationship. Okay, I better not keep this going or else I might end up sounding like a very horny and keen teenage girl.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Luuurve Is a Many Trousered Thing.