Trish's Reviews > To Remember Love, Two Promises That Led Me to the Notes in the Ashes

To Remember Love, Two Promises That Led Me to the Notes in th... by Tonya Ferguson

Jan 24, 12

bookshelves: won
Read in January, 2012

This book is so sweet and sad and hopeful. My favorite part was when the mother couldn't remember words so she made up her own. So sweet but so sad. I am almost to the point of having to take care of my parents so this book hits home. I hope I am as patient and loving as Tonya was. Great read. Thank you for sharing.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Remember Love, Two Promises That Led Me to the Notes in the Ashes.

Tonya Ferguson Trish,
Thank you for your honest and sweet review. I am so grateful my story gave you an insight to what may be in your future. I sincerely hope it also gave you the confidence of knowing you will be able to do EVERYTHING you need to do when the time calls for it.

I would like to ask you if you would post this review on amazon.com PLEASE. It could be very beneficial to others who wonder if this book could be for them too. Thank You So Much.

Philippians 4:13,
Tonya Ferguson

Trish Done, thank you for sharing.