Kristy's Reviews > Their Virgin's Secret

Their Virgin's Secret by Shayla Black

Dec 31, 11

bookshelves: book-reviews, bdsm, menage
Read from December 30 to 31, 2011

I have to say, I really liked this book, despite it's going back and forth in time. Somehow Lexi and Shayla made it work so it added to the depth of the story instead of taking away from it (which I find often happens when they jump back and forth).

We start out on Christmas eve and Jessa is working her Aunt's hotel bar. In walks some definite eye candy in the form of Burke and Cole. From the very beginning they charm Jessa and end up spending a wonderfully perfect week together. Then comes New Year's day when Jessa realizes it's a new year and she is ready to start a new direction in life with Burke and Cole by her side. But as fast as their worldwind love affair started, it abruptly halts. Burke and Cole got a call from work and need to move now. They vow they love her like no other and will return for her when their job is done.

Weeks turn into months and months turn into a year. Then all of the sudden a man is in Jessa's house trying to kill her and Burke and Cole show up just in time to get her out of her house and watch it blow to smithereens. Someone wants Jessa dead and Burke and Cole promise that she will be safe if it is the last thing they do. Jessa is torn because deep down she still loves these men but knows they have lied to her about things (supposedly to keep her safe), but that doesn't change that they walked out of her life and never contacted her until she was in trouble. Would they even be here if she wasn't in trouble? In her mind, probably not. But Jessa has a secret which will blow Burke's and Cole's minds. Will the guys be able to save Jessa in time from a fate almost worse than death? And if they do, can they work everything out to have a happily ever after? Read on and find out. I'm glad I did!

There's hot menage sex, deep emotions involved, miscommunication and a surprise all wrapped up in a great storyline. Lexi and Shayla do a wonderful job drawing you into a story and keeping your interest until the end. Next in line for this series is Their Virgin Concubine with I believe three brothers from Bezakistan, two of which we meet in this book. I am now anxiously awaiting that release! Keep up the great work ladies!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Their Virgin's Secret.