Sita's Reviews > The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV

liked it
bookshelves: childrens, nl, reviewed
Recommended to Sita by: Borris Norris ris Norris
Read in December, 2011

Why oh why am I looking at this? Ages ago my crazy friend Tegan sent me a recommendation on Goodreads recommending this book (obviously), so doing the smart thing, I ignore it, then today I am looking back at my friend recommendations and I see this one, I decide to finally check it out. Turns out this is one of my sisters books. I showed it to her and she went into a 30 minute talk about what the plot and characters were all about, while I am being bored to tears.

The next day we are at someones house and Vidya happens to find the book there... "Sita, Sita. Why don't we read it?" What can I say? So I read it and surprisingly it wasn't that bad. I recommend this book to TVaholics and bears that watch too much TV. It makes some good points. However, I did not like being forced to read the book by a bunch of kids. So, if you happen to see any of these children out on the streets of Delhi, feel free to torture them (with books of course) as you will. You have my blessings.

[image error]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV.