Justine (Booksforever)'s Reviews > Don't Talk Back To Your Vampire

Don't Talk Back To Your Vampire by Michele Bardsley

Jul 22, 08

bookshelves: vampires, read_in_2008, mailed-to-pbs-member, maryjanice-davidson
Read in July, 2008

I personally did not enjoy this book. As I got to the middle I kept wishing for the book to hurry up and end cause I was really bored with it. I did not read the first book and maybe this is why I was bored with this one. The characters didn't really develop for me. Eva did a little bit, but Lorcan's character was just kind of blah and he was so depressed all the time. At times I would forget that he was even part of the story. Then there is a part where Eva argues with an enemy (won't spoil) but that was kind of un-exciting as well. I was really left with wanting more spark, more romance, more something! I didn't care for the made up words, the Gaelic speak, and some of the thrown in Mythology.
And a good thing to know, is there is a little glossary at the back of the book that explains what the Gaelic words mean, what the made up words mean and some explanation of Vampire lore etc. That would have been helpful to know before I read the whole book. Found it after I finished this book. So overall, thumbs down.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Talk Back To Your Vampire.