Renee's Reviews > Angel Fire

Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly

Jan 04, 12

bookshelves: favourite-fantasy-paranormal-books
Read from December 29, 2011 to January 04, 2012

"That's not really fair, you know," I said, leaning against the bike. "I can't just start changing my clothes out here the way you can."
The AK tattoo on Alex's bicep flexed as he pulled a long sleeved white thermal shirt over his head; he put on a faded red shirt over it, leaving it hanging open. He raised an eyebrow at me as he rolled up the sleeves a few turns. "Go for it. I don't mind."
I laughed. "No, I bet you don't. Nice try."

Once again L.A Weatherly blew me away with her second book in the Angel series. I have to admit the first book was slightly better (only slightly!). A LOT more romance, jealousy and action. The action was just awesome, the descriptions where so well written that I could picture it so easily.
Characters:

Willow Fields: At the starting of this book she was the same, caring and sweet, but towards the middle she was more determined to ignore the suspicious glances and mistrust from the other AK members, and focus on her powers more. But nearer to the middle-ending she got kind of helpless and annoying, but then she proved me wrong in the next few pages.

Alex Kylar: Not much to say other then he is completely in love with Willow, is an awesome AK leader and did I mention really hot? Well he is.

Seb: Another half angel that was determined to find another half angel because of his terrible childhood. He's also in love with Willow and is incredibly sweet. And hot.

Kara: OH MY GOD do I hate her. At the starting I was like "Oh okay." Then she started to annoy me. What is she, like 30 or 40 years old? she acts like those stuck up girls in high school, GOD. At least she came to her senses.

You should definitely pick up this book, AFTER you read the the first book!
By the way, this is the first book I have read and finished in 2012!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Fire.