Kathy's Reviews > Whisper Kiss

Whisper Kiss by Deborah Cooke

Aug 25, 2012

bookshelves: adult, dragons, fantasy, paranormal, romance, shapeshifters, supernatural
Read from August 22 to 25, 2012

I love this series, I know I've said it before, but I can't help it it is so awesome!! This is book #5, usually with a series with so many books it starts to get old or it's the same story all the time, but now so with this one. Each character is unique and distinct from the guys to their mates and even the kids...I loved when litte Garrett was mimicking his dad and breathing mock fire, so cute...also the stories in how they find their mates and the obstacles they have to overcome and the lessons they learn are their own.

I loved how prim and proper Niall met his match in Rox, she was his perfect match and it was nice to see him let loose a little bit. I also thought the idea of the tattoos where a nice touch. I wonder how this new bad guy and all the things he can do will play into the next books, and also what about the thing with Lorenzo and what he did to Erik, I can't wait to read Rafferty's story should be awesome.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whisper Kiss.

08/25/2012 page 391