PrincyJessie's Reviews > Abandon

Abandon by Meg Cabot

Dec 29, 11

bookshelves: finished
Read in December, 2011

hmm....what can I say about this book? At first I didn't really want to pick up this book because of the cover but when I read the summary I was soo damn hooked especially by the slogan she knows whats its like to die.
PLOT = I loved how they mention Hades and Persephone. Pierce died before and now she is returning to her normal life but she feel someone is watching her. But she knows one thing he us following her. She knows he is not guardian angel and his dark world is not heaven yet she can't stay away...
Characters = Pierce= the main character I loved the name Pierce it is just soo special. She is a great character to read about eventhough she compare herself to Persephone she is better than her. She is the strong character and I love her bravery. John = OMG he is soo mysterious and sexy lol villians are always soo cool. At first I thought he was Hades but then I discover he was not and I rooted for him and Pierce. He is very special he is not the kind that say I love you but his actions can tell you. Alex = Pierce's cousin he is just your typical cousin but caring I like him.
Wreckers= The D-Wing group who thinks they rule the school the three were cool and I like Seth. Richard = He is the cemetry saxton he was spooky at first then I learn to like him.
Favorite line = Anything can happen in the blink of an eye. Anything at all. One. Two. Three. Blink.
This line sound simple but I can already feel the tension.
Cover = This book was good but the cover I don't know not that cool

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abandon.