Savannah (Books With Bite)'s Reviews > Facing Demons

Facing Demons by Ashley Sanders

Feb 20, 12

Read from January 25 to 26, 2012

I love stories of redemption and of salvation. Finding your inner demons is hard. And to see an author create such intensity in the characters he has come up with, it felt like I was right there, helping them fight their battles with them.

What I love most about this book are the characters. These character carried lots of weight on their shoulders. I loved reading about each character back round and how they come to be who they are. All of these characters play such an important role in each others lives they don't even know it till the very end.

The plot of the book is simple yet so complex. With each point of view switch, the reader learns more about the characters and the future that they are facing. I like how in every characters there is a moment of aweness when each character reveals their past. Now, not all past are the same, but to same, no matter what, they all had a struggle to face. And to face your inner demon and conquered it, is more that I can ever say.

Facing Demons, finds the exquisite tension between each character longing for a connection. Facing Demons is a beautiful story with the right amount of light at the end of the tunnel. With a breathtaking execution, Facing Demons keeps the reader entrance till the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Facing Demons.

01/26/2012 page 10
01/26/2012 page 27
14.0% "Woah! Lots of anger, fighting and strong emotions! I'm in love :)"
show 1 hidden update…