Read2review's Reviews > Shadow Bound

Dec 29, 11

bookshelves: reviewed-for-read-2-review
Read in December, 2011

** For the full review please check out www.read2review.com **

I hadn’t heard of Erin Kellison before I received the sampler from Dorchester Publishing. To know it has a follow up just makes the discovery of Kellison and her books that much sweeter!

The story begins as Kathleen is dying and the Shadowman is watching her from the Twilight world. He steps into the world and becomes intimate with Kathleen giving her a child. We find out later that Kathleen died in childbirth and left Talia behind.

When the main bulk of the story starts we encounter Adam and his brother Jacob. Adam is the prison warden to Jacob, the inmate. We know that Jacob isn’t like normal people as he can tell who is in the office and hear what is said on the phone when he has no way of knowing this from in his cell.

The introduction of Wraiths in chapter 2 and continuing in chapter 3 is very inventive with their parody of a kiss. Which Talia first sees performed on her roommate Melanie.

I really enjoyed this sampler and I am very interested in continuing with this story and the sequel. I think that Erin Kellison has a pleasant writing style and is able to let the reader picture where they are and the people they encounter.

I give the Shadow Bound sampler a 5/5

** Read More At : http://read2review.com/our-reviews/sa...
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadow Bound.